Friday 15 April 2011

Farrow & Ball

I know I'm not alone in my love of Farrow & Ball - their paint has a wonderful depth, and the colours are so easy-to-live-with, and instantly stylish.

I'm loving their latest book that one of my brothers bought me for my birthday (with a little bit of a hint). I devoured it almost instantly, and have since gone back to it on a bi-weekly basis for inspiration, and to lust after the perfect homes featured inside.

Farrow & Ball : Living with Colour
Photography by Jan Baldwin, for Farrow & Ball Living with Colour

The only problem is that all the colours are amazing, and there are too many beautiful combinations to choose from. Whilst I know it's only paint, and we can re-decorate if we don't like the end result, I also know that the hubby will not be pleased if I change my mind after the paint's gone up, and worse still - I know I'll be ridiculously disappointed if I get it wrong.

So much pressure... I'd best get the book out again for some more inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment